Search This Blog

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Spring Tri Loom Weaving class

Starting my project...My Family Tartan
The colors look a lot better outside. Light green is me, Dark green is Chelsie, and the Light Blue is Pete. I pulled in the brown because it looked earthy and we all have brown hair. :)

My Project that I was working on. I will be completing it next week.

Tamara was listening to her I-pod and giggled every now and then while she worked.


Chelsie attended the class and this is her first Plad. She had the brightest project out there.
Miss Donna and Mr Steve gave her the 4 ft loom for attending the class and as her Birthday project. Miss Donna invited Chelsie to join her at the Ren Fest this Fall and show off her spinning and Weaving.
I was having a "Proud Mom" moment.
Chelsie was so involved with her project and was a busy little bee.
So much concentration...

This is Donna, our instructor. She was showing Chelsie all the things she could do with her new shawl.
We crocheted and edge on the top to hide the top strands and Chelsie started her matching bag tonight. She is almost 1/2 way thru it already.
I think I should buy her a tri pod of her own since she is taking mine over already.
We will post more pictures of our class next Saturday.









May 9th, 2009

No comments: