Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Spring Tri Loom Weaving class last day

This class was about learning a new weave. I tried out a family Tartan. And my pattern came out pretty darn neat.
We all had fun seeing the new color combinations and we all took time to help each other out. Everyone was so interested in seeing how Lisa's 12 ft was going to turn out. And it was beatuiful!

Tamara brought Miss Roxanne to help us fringe. By the way, it was FREEZing cold when we started the day, and perfect by the end.


I LOVE this color combination. I believe that I will try this next.

Miss Chelsie was able to start, and finish another project. She did a 6 ft tri in one day. Darn fast kid! She wants to enter this in the state fair.

Roxanne was so helpful and I am sure she has almost taken over Tamara's loom at home.

After class, Tamara went home and kept working. She figured out how to tie off on the end to keep the knots and tails hidden. Yummy!
I added fringe on the top to hide my tails and knots. My Family Tartan holds a special meaning to me and I will always remember our group of gals. We have started a Weaving guild and plan on another class in the Fall.
Miss Chelsie and I will be at Ren Fest this Fall showing off Drop Spinning and Weaving.

Thanks Robyn, Donna, Carla and Delight
our instructors!

No comments: