Search This Blog

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Photo Shoot tonight at Antioch Park

#1--This picture needs some moss!
#2- Hi Grace!

#3-sunset cotton rests
#4-To the Trees for the Answers

#5-Take a breath

#6-Pet me and call me Cloud

#7- velvet aspires

#8-lantana in her glory
#9-my wind may bend, yet not take from my beauty
#10-Margo
#11-wedding cake
#12- Full sunset

#13- the 3 boys

#14-Rock Solid

#15 Strawberries and cream
#16- for a moment I heard his heart beat
#17- the poison of Love
#18-solitude a-mix
#19-My friends that never part
#20-Bubble tea, Bethany
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now go back up to #1 and email me at DanaRoberts76@gmail.com which are your picks. I will be entering photos to be published this year. I have to say for May that there are already a great showing of styles, colors and textures. (none of these flowers are from my garden, these were taken 5-28-09 at Antioch Park on my Cannon.)
So, when the has a stressful day and wants to scream, run to the park and take pictures instead.
Photography and Nature are my stress relievers.
Now, which ones do I publish? ~Like my cute names?

No comments: