Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Memorial Day Weekend- Sunday Block party

I am just gonna sum this party up with words.....

Seizure by Heather. Stelth Moves by Dana.
Giggle Boxes and karaoke Boxes
Roc, T and a mowhawk

Gray rat, numb nuts and Mary.... And there are no pictures from dusk on so picture this...
Spin the bottle ages 6-50+, first time playing for Dana
Slippery Nipples-Yummy little shots Dana had for the first time,
Lap dances by guys and gals, another first for Dana
Police called for noise complaint and we were off the hook because it was before 10pm-nee ner nee ner! Yet another first!
Hit on by a Body Builder named Steve-flattering yet, NO NO, I am married for 15 years. BIG EGO Boost for Dana. Not a first, but a first in a long time. Well, I have never had a body builder hit on me before.
Any way to sum up the evening we ate wonderful food, had awesome company, played and laughed the night away...Yet Dana still missed her family something aweful.
Pete called right before Heather had her seizure and told me he bought me a paddle boat. I just hope that I will be able to go to the lake house soon with my family and my boys.

No comments: