Search This Blog

Monday, March 30, 2009

MYBX arrived today

I just love it when I arrive home greeted with a package instead of a bill. My MYBX (Magic yarn Ball Exchange) arrived today from Ohio. Of course I ripped into the box and look what I saw...My Favorite, I LOVE this Cotton and Yarn. YUMMY!!!

I unraveled this treasury: Spring garland, Mary Kay lotions and night potions, Burt's Bee's skin care goodies~all yummy smelling, a beautiful necklace, and my first pair of Adult Scissors! Shinny gold, compact size and shaped like a beautiful bird. (I see a crocheted holder in the future). Up until now, I have always used dollar store or children's cheap scissors, but now I have a really nice pair that I will hide from my hubby and daughter. I will be stingy and keep them all to myself, whooo haaaa haaaa haaaa!
So with my soft blue yarn ball I will start my next 7ft Tri-loom project. I had been planning it with soft blue, brown and teal. Perfect motivation to buy the yarn and get started.
I found two projects to work on this weekend from the Crochet booklet.
And I will make a pool mesh bag for myself with the "I LOVE this COTTON".
~I am not making this up, I was at Hobby Lobby today and almost bought that very same cotton and color, but guess what...when I got to the checkout, I had left my wallet in my coat pocket at home. I was so--- disappointed. And then I got my MYBX. I was so tickled!!! What a perfect way to end a stressful day! THANK YOU Sandy!

No comments: