Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Finished a WIP

Finished this WIP this weekend. I bought this yarn at The Studio on the plaza this winter. I thought I would make a hat, but a decorative sleek scarf was created instead.

This project is not my favorite. The colors were not what I expected, but strangely I was reminded of this blanket that we once had. It was a Giant Granny Square Blanket that my mom used to put on the back of our orange love seat we had in the basement.

So I bet if I was to dig around in storage I would find the blanket. Chelsie loves Orange. Just maybe I will look for that blanket. Still, Orange, yellow and purple???

Just one skein, but two different angles to see the variegation.

The remainder of the yarn was used to make a couple of granny squares. I think I will start making up squares to make a BRIGHT and COLORFUL Granny Sq. Blanket.


No comments: