Search This Blog

Monday, February 9, 2009

Welcome Baby Jax 2-9-09

Welcome Baby Jax!
On February 9, 2009 you were born at 5:30 am. At 6 lbs, 13 oz, and 19 inches...so tiny.
This morning I saw a rainbow over I-35 on my way to work.
The day began with a new Robert's, a Rainbow and the day set with a Full Moon.
Grandpa Bill is so proud of Jax. He thinks Jax looks just like Mason, his brother. And he does.
Even that tiny cry sounded like Mason.
Monica, looked wonderful. She was glowing. And Proud Pappa, Bill looked slightly stressed, proud and very tired, already.
(Bill was so anxious last night, anticipating that last night was the night.)




I don't take pictures hardly ever, but this was a great exception.
I am a very proud aunt.
I love all of my boys! Dad, Pete, Jarod, Mason, my pups and now Jax.
Oh, did I tell you that I made that orange cap.
Monica asked me to make an orange one to match his outfit to come home in.
I picked out this reall adorable monkey outfit that will match his hat later on.
The preemie sizes even looked big. I am sure he will fit in it soon.

This picture lights my heart.
My hubby and Jax.

There are the Boys and Miss Chelsie

Jarod and Miss Chelsie with Baby Jax.







No comments: