Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

My Feb Magic Yarn Ball from Linda in Florida

Oh Yippee...Mail other than a bill!
My Magic Yarn Ball Exchange package arrived today from Linda in Florida!
Inside the package was the spillage of goodies that didn't fit in the ball ;)
A Postcard, a key chain, a lucky token, mini note cards a note and a beautiful set of Hummingbird pins~My favorite!
3 balls of yarn later... An Easter pen, flashy butterfly stickers, Beach stickers, flower smilies buttons, hand made earrings, beautiful orange string of beads, lucky shamrock coin, heart tin can with a teabag inside, a magnet and heart decals
This is Yummy yarn...I will go online and find the perfect pattern to use this yarn on. I think maybe a neck scarf. It will match about 3 Spring shirts I have.

What a shame that the guys are going off to the lake for the weekend and leaving me at home...
Hee hee hee! With 35 degree weather and snow in the forecast, I am thinking
#1 Recliner,
#2 Glass of wine,
#3 this yarn,
#4 fuzzy blanket tucking me in, & last but not least...
#5 chick flicks on TV!!!
Thanks Linda...This was a fun ball and a fun exchange!

No comments: