Search This Blog

Friday, February 6, 2009

Goals for 2009

This years goals:

Take Spanish Classes
Work out at least 3 times a week
Drink lots of water
Work to be taken off blood pressure meds
Learn to work more like a Paralegal & Social Worker
Go camping this summer
Send Chelsie to Winding River for camp
Find a nice house to rent or buy
Get rid of some of my clutter
Take a trip with my hubby even if it is just to Branson
Spend a couple of weekends at the lake house
Spend the summer photographing nature
Read all of the Twilight books
Get a Great Tan
Go on at least one hike
Have the most beautiful Sunflower garden this summer
Take one of the garden art classes Mirim told me about
Tame my hummingbirds so I can sit next to them
Buy a hammock
Garage sale till I pass out at least one weekend
Have my pumpkin patch again this year
Have a photograph published
Go to the Oprah
Go bowling
Buy the Tye Dyed Converse shoes at Oak Park Mall
Buy a SlapChop :)

No comments: