Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Random Things About Me

Random Things About Me!
I posted this on Facebook (the great time waster) and people are still sending me comments. So I thought I would post it here also.
1. I could eat chips and salsa for a meal more than once a day.
2. I love the outdoors
3. I want to be a camp ranger when I retire
4. I grew up in a school bus my dad made into a mobile home and traveled the west coast & western stated till I was 7 years old.
5. My parents were gypsy's or Hippies- what every you would like to call them.
6. I was incredibly shy during my school days but look out now. You can't get me to shut up.
7. I wear contacts and I am literally blind with out them.
8. I fall asleep in long car rides
9. I love to help my family even though I complain.
10. I was a florist for 4 years in High school
11. I'm not afraid to tackle any job, you don't know if you can do it until you try.
12. I graduated from Highschool early-over acheiver!
13. I have been with my husband for 16 years-15 year ann. is TODAY.
14. I have my tonsils
15. I have had cancer and is in remission.
16. I have arthritis.
17. I don't have one favorite color- I love them all.
18. I met my hubby in a pool hall.
19. I have 3 tattoos
20. I was a lifeguard and managed a pool when I was 14 till I was 17-Best JOB as a TEEN!
21. I am still friends with my middle school best friend-Jenn
22. I love the sun
23. I wish I lived in Santa Barbara,California
24. If I see someone I know crying, I will tear up also. Sometimes, that's really embarrassing. Others will look at me like I am a fool and wonder what I am crying for.
25. I wish I was not stubborn and could get past being mad at family to go back to not being so
26. I have hundreds of skeins of yarn hidden in my home
27. Titanic and Armegeddon are my favorite movies
28. I was 106 pounds when I found out i was pregnent.
29. I have decided to go natural , Grey is okay
30. Facebook is a great time waster for me
31. I proud to be a part of the Roberts Family
32. I like all types of music
33. I don't have a favorite actor
34. I am a girl scout leader
35. I love to be barefoot
36. But I hate cold feet
37. I have spit milk out of my nose from laughing
38. I hit a girl in the head with a racket in 5th grade, gave her 3 stitches and she became my best friend from that for a few years.
39. I used to leave in the morning and come home at dusk in the summers as a kid.
40. I remember my address from childhood :6611 Overton
41. I can drive a stick shift
42. I am afraid of heights
43. I believe in ghosts and aliens
44. I have never smoked
45. My first car was a Plymoth Sapparo- they made like 2000 of them and they were junk.
46. I still care about the person that was my first Kiss. But do not regret breaking up with him.
47. My husband drives me nuts, but I like it.
48. My daughter is just like her dad, but I love it.
49. I want to take a trip to the beach to release my mom and my aunts ashes-I promised I would.
50. I say all the corney sayings my mom said and they finally make sense.

No comments: