Search This Blog

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving 2008 and Silly Pet Pictures

Rascal, Chelsie and Rellik~posers!

Thanksgiving morning we slept in, prepared our turkey and went to Bill & Monica's house for dinner. Chelsie baked her first Pumpkin Pie from scratch.

When we got home we pulled up all the Christmas decorations from the basement and started decorating. Including the Dogs! Well the tree is up and the dog is adorn, I will finish the rest this weekend AFTER the Friday shopping! (no I will not be up at 5am to get the deals). I will go into work, pick up my check, actually work for a bit then I AM OFF TO HIT THE SALES.

Until then, Happy Thanksgiving and enjoy our silly pet pictures!

I AM THANKFUL FOR:

My husband that has tolerated me for 15 years. My daughter I LOVE SO MUCH. Dad, because he has always been more than my fauther could ever wished to be. My Job (because so many are without a job) and I have a fulfilling, warm and fuzzy job.

My Friends in no paticular order: Jenn who has been my friend since middle school. Stacy who will hang out with me and eat crab till we get sick. Tamara for being my crochet pal, and fellow wine-o. Mary who inspires me. Brenda who knows the Leo in me. Patricia, Aislinn, Vanessa and Vera who make FHC the crazy fun place to work! Dee who was my moms best friend and is my shoulder to whine on since my bestfriend, my mom, is gone. Lorraine who makes me wish to be like her when I am that young. Val who is my bff from afar and fellow email buddy. Boomer who is a great mom and leader. Betty who makes me smile and laugh.





(And later when I shread up one of your socks,
remember that you did this to me and you must pay)

(Why me, Why must you do this to me?!)

Rascal and Chelsie
Hee hee hee
(Bonkers is thinking up ways to repay us for this
thoughtful jesture of dressing him up~Later we will PAY!)

(Humans are evil...they all must suffer!)









No comments: