Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Dana's Bucket list

Bucket List
( ) Gone on a blind date.
(X ) Skipped school.
( X) Watched someone die
( ) Been to Canada
( ) Been to Mexico
( x) Been to Florida
( X ) Been on a plane
( X ) Been lost (and not just geographically)
( X) Been on the opposite side of the country
( ) Gone to Washington , DC
( X ) Swam in the ocean
( X ) Cried yourself to sleep
( x) Played cops and robber
( ) Recently colored with crayons
( ) Sang Karaoke ~If I ever do, admit me to the psyc ward!
( x) Paid for a meal with coins only.
(X ) Done something you told yourself you wouldn't?
( x ) Made prank phone calls
( X ) Laughed until some kind of beverage came out of your nose
( X ) Caught a snowflake on your tongue
(x) Danced in the rain or run through summer puddles
( X ) Held a baby long after it fell asleep because it felt so good?
(x ) Watched the sunrise with someone
( X ) Blown bubbles
( x ) Gone ice-skating
( x) Been skinny dipping
( X ) Gone to the movies
Any nicknames? My dad used to call me Tweety
Favorite Drink? Pepsi and Wine
Body Piercing? Yep, ears, belly button when I was much younger
How much do you love your job? I have passion, but would like my services to be used more than they are here.
Birthplace? KC, MO
Favorite vacation spot? Bed, bubble bath, in the sun, or behind my camera
Ever been to Africa ? No
Ever eaten just cookies for dinner? nope
Ever been on TV? Yes
Ever steal any traffic signs? No
Ever been in a car accident? No
Drive a 2-door or 4-door vehicle? 4
Favorite pie? Raspberry
Favorite number? 13
Favorite movie? Titanic
Favorite dessert? Cheese Cake
Favorite food? Chinese
Favorite day of the week? Thursday
Favorite brand of body wash? Bath and Body works
Favorite toothpaste? Crest
Favorite smell? Chelsie's hair, my hubby's truck makes me smile, My garden, and my blanket
How do you relax? crochet and my new love Tri Loom Weaving
How do you see yourself in 10 years? Happy, content, married for 25 years & getting calls from my Daughter in college to be a Vet.

No comments: