Search This Blog

Sunday, November 2, 2008

My finished project

November 1, 2008 at 7:30 am. I was driving 435 to go to my last Tri Loom Weaving class.
It was like a scene out of the movie "The Mist".
I could not see more than 3 car lengths in front of me.
That semi was the distance of visibility.
So farther down the highway, I was worried if I would even see my turn. Can you see the car on the side of the road? That is a police officer and he was stupid enough to be standing in the lane of traffic.

By noon I was out in the warm sunlight and it was about 70 degrees. Perfect weaving weather.
So-Fringe: insert hook under the X and pull thru-mental note to self.


Almost done!



Pulling off the loom, single crochet the top loops to finish the edge.
Mental note to self~ do not cut the top strands where I joined the colors, leave them long to sew in later to hide them.




See- short nubbies of string-yuck.


I had to stop on my way home to take in the Fall.
This is my second Favorite Color.
Breathtaking isn't it.
I love the change of seasons in Kansas City.

This is My 7ft loom that is now in my dinning room.
We never eat at the table anyway---lol.
This is my second project.
Delight, my teacher and Donna the instructor
said the best way to remember how to loom is to go home and start another project...
hee hee hee, like I needed an excuse!
Chelsie picked "West's" colors.
This is our project we are working on together.
We are thinking no fringe. Which is funny because her shawl will hit the floor if it has fringe.
~To Be Continued~



No comments: