Search This Blog

Monday, April 4, 2011

Shocker

I haven't seen you in many years and all you can say is "you look shorter". Guess that is better then you look like your mom or something as such. I would rather have not heard any comment. Well, I don't know what I thought you would say and that surprised me. Don't worry, the problem is with me, not what was said. I am still that person you knew, but better. If I still looked the same I would not have the stories I have to tell. I'm all growed up now. I wear my big girl panties and trapes off to work everyday. I love my stories. Now when you look at me you should not think of who I was, but who I am. I hope you get to meet me. I think you will like me. And if not, I'll miss you, but not much. I tend to move on so hurry and catch up. The next train is leaving.

1 comment:

Fiber Theory said...

I like the person I know :)