Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Admin. Asst Day Lunch



Greg Summers is a fellow painter along with Patricia. His art has been displayed at for a few weeks now and today we went to view his art and eat lunch. Just outside Downtown Kansas City was a little French Bistro that makes made-to-order crepes. I had the Smoked salmon, artichoke heart, caper, caramelized onions and cream sauce crepes with my two artist friends. We were surrounded by his art. I had too many favorites, but was excited to see he had prints for sale too. I found the one that I loved. A painted mural of the silo's behind our offices.


I photograph them often. I love the rust and the color the become in the different light of the day. And now I own the art print. I ate lunch with the artist!


I feel so rich today. I will add this to my bucket list and mark it off. This was a well needed luncheon. Patricia is so good to educate me and give me life lessons...we are never too busy to eat lunch with an artists! Myself included.



No comments: