Search This Blog

Monday, November 15, 2010

Rellik to the 80's



I was a child of the 80's and a person could say I am stuck there. My daughter even loves the 80's...music, movies and some fashions.
As a preteen, I idol ed Michael...wanted the red jacket. My mom worked her magic and took me to Arrowhead Stadium to see him. I remember every detail.
I was actually saddened to hear he passed away. I got the call at Day Camp just after I heard the words roll out of Susan Hockers mouth, I was sitting at the picnic table eating lunch. I actually thought it was a rumor but it was true.
So, I love that they have released some of his work. And from what I hear from this song is that This will be a HUGE LABEL. Young and Old miss him. Even his weirdness...off to listen to the song again.

No comments: