Search This Blog

Monday, November 15, 2010

Pouting

What a bummer of a day?! So much stress at work with the technology...Will they ever fix the computers? The tension is so thick with co-workers. If only people would listen.

The phone stalking from my very own dad is so upsetting and the call to Aunt Sharon was almost worse. Egged on to give up. That is all I have done lately is give up on people. My friends are distant. My extended family is gone. I am lonely. Grandparents are sick in age.

Daughter and boyfriend broke up and grandson is sad. Shilo...poor Shilo...we will see if momma and dad can work it out. I am backing down, but hard to be distant and present all in one. Can it be fixed? Why is it harder on me then her?

And last but not least...DAMN back. Tylenol is eating up my stomach so I am working on breathing techniques. Ya, ummm...several showers a day are better.

Looking at photos tonight actually helped. I will come to terms with myself very soon. Past is the past. Long ago, needs to be lost. Friends today have their own issues and not time to vent. But still I am pretty lonely. Who wants to listen or read this crap?

Maybe the thing that was visiting Saturday night. Let's call it, HE. HE was loud and messing with the microwave again. In the rafters and in the living room, it sounded. Quite annoying, but only woke me. The dogs were fast asleep. I know I was not asleep cause I got up to go to the bath room. HE stopped when I said enough, time for bed.

Not sad, not happy, just pouting.

1 comment:

Fiber Theory said...

Every once in a while - gotta do a little of that. Oh - and I'll always listen to your crap :) We just have to figure out how to get out together soon.