Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

My Kind of Camping...


Blog surfing again today...thinking warm and happy thoughts on this very bitter and cold day. 9 degrees with a minus windchill.
Well wrap yourself in this. I would love to get my hands on a VW so I could have my very own camper. This is so fun looking. It brings me back to childhood also. My bedroom was the windshield area of one of these vw's. It rested on top of the school bus with an opening and a ladder to our sleeping quarters. A loosely strung curtain separated me from my parents in our VW loft atop the blue school bus.
Wonder if I could get hubby to buy in on this idea. One day we will get one and renovate it to be our very own little camper and we can take weekend trips. He will drive while I crochet. We will stop at funky little shops and park at beautiful rests. I will photograph our excursions and he will rest.
That will all happen, One Day.
(the pictures in this blog post were copied from this blog) enjoy!





No comments: