Search This Blog

Monday, July 27, 2009

Farmer Dana

Look at my pumpkins, just GROWING!
Blooming and Growing...
Growing over fences...
Well, I did not grow these, but I did buy them for their beauty. I do not like bell peppers, but I just had to buy these because I wanted to photograph them.
Here is my Vegetable Arrangement.


This is a pumpkin flower. These are the size of dinner plates and I had no idea how beautiful they were till now.

At the farmers market they sell them to cook in stir frys. I might try a couple. Sounds pretty interesting.
Until then, I will just take pictures of them...
a couple of Morning Glories hiding in the pumpkins...
I am not joking when I say there is a deck behind these. This PILE of pumpkins are volunteer pumpkins from the plants from last year. They are growing over the fence, where we normally plant our tomato's. They are growing up the weeping willow tree just behind also.

I just LOVE it. My all natural Pumpkin Patch in the heart of Johnson County Kansas.

No comments: