Search This Blog

Sunday, July 5, 2009

4th of July at Kid Rock Concert 09'

Roc, a long time friend of mine, called me Friday and said they had an extra ticket to Kid Rock and invited me to go. I was so stoked! What an awesome concert and on the 4th of July?!
Lynyrd Skynyrd and Kid Rock at Sandstone.
T bought our awesome VIP tickets. (Thanks T'!) That is her on the right with Roc.

Her son Nick. This was his first concert. He cracked me up when he said that he just knew that he would come home smelling like "beer, cigarette smoke, and tits". Yep, Tits. So, of course I asked " what do tits smell like"? He did not know, but was sure he would smell like them. He is 13. I am still laughing about that.

He is so shy. I told him to live it up cause he was at a concert with hotties!
This is Roc's signature pose for pictures!
She asked this guy if she could wear his hat for a picture and then said she wanted a pic with him. Total Flirt! =)

Now, really, I am trying to smile. Geez, Dana. I think I need to get out more.


I don't think one more person could have fit in the lawn section. The place was packed with the exception of a few empty seats by us. But that just made is comfortable to move and dance!


The weather looked nasty but was perfect. Even the mist most of the night was nice.


Skynyrd was Great and sounded awesome. I am not a total fan of his, but he rocked the place. I wish more of my pictures turned out, He paraded around the stage with flags, but they moved so much the pictures blurred.


Kid Rock! He is pretty hot, I enjoyed watching him dance around and yep, he took off his shirt!

Blurry picture, but I kept it anyway.


Fire! look at how high the flames went. Pretty cool effect.

He played the piano, the guitar, the turn table (which was awesome and my favorite of the evening) and the drums.

I thought this was Sheryl Crow at first, she sounded just like her in the duo song.

And he wrapped the show up with fireworks!
Roc said that this was my Birthday present. Wow-will this be hard to top. I am so glad they invited me to go. I don't think you could get more patriotic than a Kid Rock Concert on the 4th of July.


1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.