Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

My Fall Magic Yarn Ball Exchange Gifts

This Huge Package arrived today and in it was all of this awesome stuff!
Wrapped in Peach and Blue Cotton yarn and wrapped with a fall ribbon was an orange and fall colored crocheted holder, Bottle of White Zinfandel wine & Raspberry Pucker, a Sony cassette player and an Audio Book ;) Floral notepad and "Crochet Friends" color changing pencil, a 'H" wood crochet hook (smile), a leaf candleholder and floral candle, Autumn plaque, Tweety Bird magnet and last but not least: Stuffed Tweety Bird with
Matching hand crocheted winter hats to keep our heads warm.
This ball was absolutely wrapped and made with love.
I can't wait to listen to this audio book!

Yummy, shall I save it or drink it?!

Ohhhh, Awwww
This will adorn my table for this Fall.

And OUR HATS!
Thanks Skip! I LOVE my exchange ball!






No comments: