Search This Blog

Monday, March 21, 2011

Seeds, Strawberries and Sun!

Yesterday was just a day of Dana's ADD. Starting projects, and moving all around. I just could not find the energy to be productive, but the family was! I just pointed, told, & they did. And I LOVE them for that. The sun was out and it got up to 80 degrees; I didn't want to waste the day. We hung the wind chimes under the eves, brought out the clay pots and carefully placed the yard decor.

Chelsie and I went to Planters in downtown Kansas City on Friday. We bought Red Salvia and Ornamental Kale seeds, more kitchen sprouts, and Strawberry roots. Then yesterday I went to the garden center to get some strawberry plants. (Went nuts at the garden center, but I will talk about that later). When we got home, they planted the strawberries in the two beds I had set aside. YUM!

If I had my way, I would plant every inch of the yard and decorate! Well, if I had the endless checkbook also. lol

Back to the Nursery Garden Center...they were having their annual party. Spring celebration of tips, discounts and fun for the whole family. I was mesmerized by the hanging globe terrariums! I made one carefully and artistically, but that was not enough. I made two! They adorn both of my living room windows. And all I can say is...YUMMY!

No comments: