Search This Blog

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Girl Scout New Years Slumber Party 2009

Troop 1407's New Year's Eve Slumber Party 2009!

GREAT food!
Tamara's GREAT HOUSE for us to crash at!

The Count down begins...
4....3....2....1 "HAPPY NEW YEAR!"
Cheers!
The midnight Texts & calls to say Happy New Year!
8:30 am-Rise and Shine! (I am sorry you were up till 3am, but you have to go home now! hee hee hee)
Chelsie managed to not need a nap..... We hit the mall to shop for a bit, spent her Gift card at Wal-Mart and then she sat down for the first time all day at 5pm.... Good Night Chelsie!
Oh, and for the record...I did not take a nap at all and I am posting these pictures on Jan. 1, 2009 at 10:01 pm. I am The SLEEPOVER MASTER!
THANK YOU Tamara for letting us party at your house. Thanks parents for letting me spend the New Year with your girls! I love each one of them and had a blast. And Thanks to Stacy, Boomer and Tamara for Ringing in the new year with us!
PARTY ON!

No comments: