Search This Blog

Monday, December 29, 2008

The Butterfly in 2009

Did you Know?

The Butterfly is considered a symbol of hope, freedom and renewal.

The gift of a hand-crafted butterfly is a beautiful expression of caring for someone who is suffering from illness, grief, or abuse.~Taken from Crochet! Jan 2009 issue


Well, I would like to just leave it as an expression of caring.

For the New Year, my symbol of renewal will be the butterfly. This is a good synopsis of me, and has been since 2006. The past couple of years have been new and everchanging. I have been on new ground and with this growing.

In 2009:
I will work on becoming more healthy, and not so tired and worn.
You will see my attitude improving, I will be moving away from all of the negativity.
I will be planning a get away for my hubby and myself, just the two of us!
Our 15 th year of marriage will be a celebration of US.

Our investments will grow in heart and wealth. Our donation of time and heart will increase. Our jobs will challenge us, educate us, and with this we will grow!

This year is not about the money, but the improving of LIFE.

We will be STRONGER, EDUCATED, LOVED and HAPPY for 2009! Join us.

No comments: